If you are able to relate with even one of the questions listed above, then your eCommerce website is lacking proper conversion-optimized eCommerce website design. At SapMedia, we excel in creating conversion-optimized design strategies for our clients, and can do the same for you as well.
eCommerce enterprises comprise of a highly competitive environment, where they have only few seconds to convert a prospect visiting leads into genuine customers. It requires conversion optimized eCommerce website design and development solutions, and this is where SapMedia comes into picture. We are a full-service digital studio, capable of providing complete e commerce web solutions under one roof.
SapMedia’ web experts have handled over 150+ eCommerce projects including websites, mobile sites, mobile apps and web apps. Be it putting complex eCommerce portals or simple shopping websites, our experienced development team is expert in handling Magento, Shopify, OSCommerce and .NET NetStore eCommerce development, and are constantly improving their skills and exploring new technical directions everyday.
We Create Visually Stunning Ecommerce
Portals That Produce Great Results
SapMedia and E Commerce
SapMedia is a name that has been in this field since a decade or so. We have seen the industry getting evolved from a raw to a full-fledged multi-billion dollar business worldwide. When we started working, we had to convince people to go online to sell their products. Now, people come to us looking for Ecommerce Website Design Services and frankly, this is a new challenge. Not only we needed to evolve to the present standards but we needed to learn the emerging technologies so we can serve our customers with the best of what technology has to offer.
Modern eCommerce Website Design
Ecommerce has evolved and the transformation didn’t happen in a day. Technology, usability, conversions, security and user experience, everything matters today, and only experts like us could deliver results that matter.
The online shopping technology and culture is evolving everyday and we need to keep the pace with these changes.
- Customers nowadays want and need many advanced features to be incorporated in their eCommerce websites and portals.
- To deal with hackers who are finding new ways to exploit the security vulnerabilities of these website designs.
- Creating easy interface or better customer UX or even easier navigation is something which is a must but often needs complex programming.
Advancements in E Commerce Projects
- The programming front ends like Microsoft ASP.NET Net Storefront, Magento, OSCommerce and Shopify have made the life easier for the eCommerce developers to a great extent.
- With lots of free codes being offered, especially from the open source direction, the eCommerce design have surged upwards easily.
- With our experience of handling over 150+ eCommerce projects, the initial block has gone bye bye as well.
eCommerce Web Technologies
Not every client wants the same, nor we think that they deserve the same solution. This is why we provide customized design and development solutions using different platforms and technologies.
- Shopify: A leading candidate for Ecommerce Website development, Shopify is our first choice as well when it comes to flexible and secure Ecommerce Website Design Services. Created by a completely professional group with nice updates, SapMedia recommends this solution to our customers.
- Microsoft ASP.NET NetStore front: The true power of ASP.NET and the easy user interface of this front end made it a running success in web development. With easy setup and solid security features, our developers like this platform to no end.
- OSCommerce: OS stands for open source, which is something that a lot of our clients find interesting owing to lesser input costs. With minimal cost associated, this is among the cheapest method for contemporary e commerce project development.
- Magento: Magento is the preferred choice for ecommerce web portals due to its multiple payment engines and language support, user oriented shipping options, and payment gateways secured with a private SSL certificate. Further, Magento is suitable for all platforms including desktop sites, mobile sites and mobile apps.